Damaged Windshield? 1-800-Windshield Can Help In Belleville, Illinois
Any given day, drivers can encounter hundreds of incidents that can cause damage to their windshields. The simple act of taking down your bicycle from a ceiling rack and dropping it on your car is just one of them. Average windshield damage usuallly occurs due to some type of road impact. No matter how you get the damage, 1-800-Windshield can help you repair or replace your auto glass without any hassles. When you call our toll free number, you can immediately speak to an auto glass repair service in your Belleville area who will provide a free written estimate on the damage.
Never ignore auto glass damage
No matter what the size or scope of your auto glass damage is, it's always wise to have it inspected and repaired or replaced as soon as possible. Waiting to fix your windshield often results in more extensive and expensive damage. Aside from the greater cost of repair, your safety could also be compromised from reduced visibility. The windshield is much more than a bug repellant. It is vital to supporting your vehicle’s structure and the proper functioning of seatbelts and airbags during a collision.
Repair standards that keep customers coming back
1-800-Windshield is successful at maintaining customer sastifaction because we are thorough about service and standards from start to finish. We assess the damage with an expert eye so that we can recommend the best and most cost-effective solution to our customers. Our detailed repair process, which entails everthing from correctly prepping the windshield to the use of proper tools and quality adhesives, assures quality and safety for our customers.
- Less than 6% of all auto glass companies in the nation qualify to become members of network. We look for companies who have expertly trained employees who have long-term experience diagnosing, repairing and replacing windshields correctly. We also look for companies who maintian respectable business practices and high standards of service.
- All installations meet the Federal Vehicle Safety Standards and we utilize state-of-the-art equipment, tools, parts, and adhesives in our service. If a replacement is needed, we use OEM (Original Equipment Provider) parts for the best results.
- In many cases, we offer the convenience of mobile service. This allows our customers to stay at home or continue working while we make the repair.
Do you know these facts about windshield damage?
- Even minute chips can quickly turn into huge cracks because of drastic temperature variations or road vibration.
- Damage incurred towards the center of the windshield has a greater chance of being repaired like new than damage that happens towards the edge. Minimal damage can be repaired in as little as 30 minutes.
- A scratch in the middle your windshield, which can disrupts your line of sight and ability to see the road, is cause for a citation.
- With modern adhesives and technology, almost any kind of auto glass damage can be repaired. Fixing your auto glass is very affordable today and often times comprehensive auto insurance covers the cost if the vehicle is under warranty.
- The bottom line is that repairing glass is usually more cost efficient when you do it right away. This can save you from the cost of a full replacement. Sometimes the only reason a windshield does have to be replaced is that the driver did not bring the car in for repairs in a timely manner.
1-800-Windshield services Belleville and many other areas in St. Clair County
East St. Louis