We Make It Easy To Connect To The Top Windshield Repair Experts In Lowell, Massachusetts
A scratched or cracked windshield is frustrating and causes serious problems with visibility. Whether your windshield got dinged by a rock while driving along or smashed by baseball from a local little league game, 1-800-Windshield is the number to call in Lowell for quick connection to the leading auto glass repair expert in the area who has years of experience with windshields and the rest of your auto glass.
Common mistakes that may damage your windshield
There are hundreds of ways that windshields become damaged and we have seen the gamut including:
- When you change wiper blades, be careful not to snap them down too hard, because it may cause a major scratch or break.
- If you vacuum inside of your car or truck, sometimes you may bump the glass on your windshield with the vacuum attachment and it could chip the glass.
- Some people have a habit of putting their cell phone on the dash board. When they make a turn, the cell phone can slide and shatter the glass.
- When the hood is not closed correctly, it can release while driving and hit the windshield.
- Be careful removing your review mirror which can sometimes stick to the glass. If you force it, a quarter size divot can break away from the windshield as the mirror is detached.
- If you have an older vehicle, check for rust damage around the frame. Sooner or later the damage will become severe enough that the windshield will eventually fall out.
Windshields repaired by expert local technicians
When you dial our toll free number, you will be connected to an exceptional auto glass and replacement company right in your Lowell vicinity. You'll get fast repair or replacement convenient to your location and at a competitive, local price. Some of our technicians provide mobile convenience so that repairs can be completed while you are at work or at home.
You can always count on the expertise of our auto glass technicians. Some companies will only train their employees for a brief time. Our professional technicians have a wealth of training and experience and are qualified to do the job correctly. Without the depth of professional experience, other services may not understand the safety issues involved and will not have the ability to assess concentric issues such as corrosion around the frame of the windshield.
Repair your windshield while the damage is minimal
- Never wait on what you deem is a minor crack. If any damage disrupts your line of sight, it is unsafe and could be the cause of an accident.
- The windshield supports your vehicle’s structure. If damaged, it can affect the performance of seatbelts and airbags. It'a a vital part of your vehicle's safety system.
- Damage toward the center of the windshield can be repaired in as little as a half an hour.
- If you see cracks approximately three inches from the edge of the windshield, it could be a manufacturer defect and should be looked at before it compromises the structural integrity of your windshield.
How does 1-800-Windshield insure customer satisfaction?
- We will work with your insurer to get you the best pricing on your windshield. Most comprehensive auto insurance plans will cover the full cost of repair with no out of pocket expense if the vehicle has a warranty.
- We utilize state-of-the-art tools, materials and replacement parts to insure the problem is fixed correctly the first time. The repair and replacement process is thoroughly followed through to assure quality and safety. This includes everthing from prepping the windshield to the final polish before releasing the vehicle back to you.
- Every one of our members is chosen because of their exceptional business practices. Our strict policy and stringent performance requirements insures that we provide customers with the best in the industry.
- Our technicians have years of experience and will carefully assess the situation before offering you the best solution. They will always provide a written estimate before any work ensues.
- We endeavor to do all replacements with OEM (Original Equipment Provider) glass.
Cities and towns in Middlesex County which we serve:
Acton, Arlington, Ashby, Ashland, Ayer, Bedford, Belmont, Billerica, Boxborough, Burlington, Cambridge, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Everett, Framingham, Groton, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Lowell, Malden, Marlborough, Maynard, Medford, Melrose, Natick, Newton, North Reading, Pepperell, Reading, Sherborn, Shirley, Somerville, Stoneham, Stow, Sudbury, Tawksbury, Townsend, Tyngsborough, Wakefield, Waltham, Wayland, Weston, Wilmington, Winchester, Woburn