Does Your Windshield Need Repair in Evesham Township, New Jersey?
Broken windshields are not only annoying, but if not repaired quickly, they can be outright dangerous and compromise the safety of driver, passengers and others on the roadway. If you have damaged auto glass that needs to be repaired or replaced in Evesham Township, 1-800-Windshield can provide you with the help you require. By calling us, you can have our professionals assess the damage and provide you with a no-obligation quote.
Why do I have windshield damage?
Windshield damage can happen virtually any time and any place, from the highways at the peak of rush hour or your own garage in the middle of the night. There are a number of potential sources of windshield damage and some of the most common ones including:
- Airborne objects striking the windshield while the vehicle is in motion
- Objects falling onto the windshield from above
- Collisions with other motor vehicles, deer, and roadside objects
- Natural aging of materials
Why should I bother to repair my auto glass?
Although a broken windshield may seem insignificant, particularly if the damage seems minor or only covers a small area, it is very serious. Windshields do far more for us than we typically realize, including:
- Protecting Vehicle Occupants. Windshields serve as the primary line of defense against airborne objects. Those same flying rocks that crack windshields can also cause serious injuries. Anything that a windshield blocks from entering the vehicle could potentially hit an occupant instead. Even that airborne debris which is not physically dangerous can be quite unpleasant at 60mph. Unless you want to risk the safety and peace of mind of yourself and your passengers, all damaged auto glass should be repaired.
- Maintaining Vehicle Interiors. Many of the interior components of vehicles are quite susceptible to the elements. For example, stereo systems are vulnerable to water and leather is vulnerable to sunlight and humidity. The windshield helps to keep nature outside of our vehicles and prevents the damage from the elements. Although windshield repair may seem expensive, it is much cheaper than having to replace the many interior components that could be destroyed.
- Allowing Visibility. Since drivers obviously need to see where they are going for safety, visibility is of the utmost importance. Chips and cracks in windshields can make it harder, or potentially impossible, for drivers to see clearly. This in turn can lead to collisions that could damage an entire vehicle and/or cause serious injuries.
How do I get the process of repair started?
Just dial 1-800-Windshield and one of our courteous and proficient customer service representatives will answer. If you prefer, you can also fill out the form on this webpage and send it in. One of our representatives will be in contact shortly.
We provide a wide range of auto glass services including:
- Assessment of damages
- Provision of repair/replacement options
- Provision of estimated costs
Should I Repair or Replace My Auto Glass?
Ideally, you will be able to repair your windshield rather than replace it. In most cases, repair not only costs less money but also takes less time than a full replacement. Unfortunately, repair is not always possible. Some damage may be so severe that it simply cannot be fixed. In other cases, the damage might be located in the driver’s direct line-of-sight and no possible repair would return full visibility to the windshield leaving a serious safety issue. Because every chip and crack is different, the only way to know for sure is to have your vehicle examined by a professional. We are experts at assessing windshield problems and determining the best solution for you.
1-800-Windshield provides a number of advantages, including:
- Quality Service. We are a very exclusive organization. We only allow a single operation to become a member per county, across the United States, meaning that only 5% of all auto glass repair providers can join. As a nationwide network, we are uphold stringent national standards.
- Convenience. You already know how easy it is to get a hold of a 1-800-Windshield member. Our convenient, local affiliate will make sure you have repairs done in a timely manner without any delay.
1-800-Windshield provides service throughout Burlington County including the communities of:
Bass River Township
Edgewater Park Township
Maple Shade Township
Mount Holly Township
Mount Laurel Township
New Hanover Township
North Hanover Township