Need Professional Auto Glass Repair Or Replacement In Olympia, Washington?
Are you driving with chips, cracks or shatters in your auto glass? If so, your problems will be resolved when you contact 1-800-Windshield. For auto glass replacement or auto glass repairs, our local Olympia affiliate is the specialist to contact. No auto glass problem is ever too small, nor is one ever too big for our trained technicians. We will fix any issue in a timely fashion and at an affordable price.
The busy activities of our state capital brings people and automobiles from all areas of Washington . Our colleges attract students from around the state and country, and tourists come to enjoy the extraordinary beauty of the area. Couple all of this traffic with the fact that we have an extraordinary amount of rainy days. There is little wonder that those of us who live in Olympia see our auto glass get damaged with some regularity. 1-800-Windshield is here to help.
How does 1-800-Windshield work?
1-800-Windshield is a group of affiliated auto repair facilities that have been selected because of their experience and expertise in auto glass repair and replacement. Less than 5% of all auto glass repair companies in the country are able to become members of this select network. Whenever you deal with a 1-800-Windshield affiliate, you can expect:
- Outstanding Customer Service – All affiliates of 1-800-Windshield take great pride in their level of customer service. We will work hard to be sure that your needs are met, not only during the actual repair process, but throughout your entire interaction with us.
- Prompt and Professional Repairs – Our Olympia service technicians will make the needed auto glass repairs in a timely fashion, taking great care to be sure that all work is completed in a manner that will provide for the safety of your family.
- Superior Products – Using only the very best products on the market, including OEM auto glass replacement units, our technicians will make the auto glass in your vehicle as safe as the day you drove it off the sales floor.
Why should we repair our auto glass damage?
Strong and stable auto glass is important to the safe operation of your vehicle as well as to the safety of the occupants of your vehicle.
- Critical Viewing Area – It is essential for you as the driver to be able to see clearly your surroundings. Especially important is the critical viewing area to the front of the car. This area is generally defined by the area that is covered by the sweep of the windshield wipers. Any chip, crack, or fracture in this area will obstruct your view in some way, making it more dangerous to operate your vehicle.
- Support System – Your automobile is designed to offer the maximum possible support and protection in the event of an accident. Your auto glass plays a pivotal role in this design. In the event of a rollover collision, your windshield and rear windows are critical in supporting the roof and preventing it from being crushed. If the glass has been weakened by cracks, your windows will not be able to perform this very important function.
- Safety Equipment – As unlikely as it sounds, the front windshield plays a pivotal role in the proper deployment of the side airbags of your automobile. In a side impact situation, the side airbags need to have a strong and solid windshield in order to contain the airbag when it deploys. If the windshield has a weak spot, the force of the impact from the airbag could dislodge the windshield, and cause it to fall free from the car. This situation would not only cause the airbag to fail, but would allow the opportunity for occupants to be thrown from the vehicle.
What is the best way to contact Olympia’s 1-800-Windshield affiliate?
- By Email – Fill out the contact form on this webpage. This form only asks for the necessary information for us to have in order to complete the auto glass repairs that your vehicle needs. Once completed, forward the form to us. One of our customer service representatives will contact you, verify the information, and arrange for a convenient time to have us inspect the damage.
- By Phone – Simply call 1-800-Windshield and speak to one of our Olympia service representatives. The representative will gather the needed information, and then arrange a time for you to bring your automobile to our closest repair facility.
Olympia’s 1-800-Windshield repair facility serves all of Thurston County, including: